Monday, May 29, 2006

Memorial Monday

Morning Chickas... I hope you all are enjoying your long weekend. Today is going to be a gorgeous one in my neck of the woods. It was 86 and sunny yesterday and today should be the same. Tomorrow it will hit 90!

I got up early this morning, still sniffling my brains out, warmed up the kiln, made some coffee, and headed out to the torch. I don't know if it is all the decongestants or what but I can't find my groove. I made about 10 beads of which only 5 actually made it to the kiln. The rest erked me in one way or another and got set down in a humf of frustration. So here is what I plan to do... I have a file on my conputer called "Inspiration", it has more then 1000 photos of things that made me drool at one point or another. I am going to sit here and browse my beautiful photos until inspiration strikes.

I am already thinking I am going to put purple on the back burner. I think I am just not feeling the purple at the moment. I am not sure what I will pull out instead. Hmmm.... maybe something retro-ie like turquoise and black with some pink... or maybe I will do orange and red.... uuooo... maybe something really colorful with EVERY color! Check in with me tomorrow and see what happens.

No comments: