Saturday, May 13, 2006

here is the latest...

Last night while having fun with my class... Ron tried to reboot the computer and all hell broke loose! Our hard drive completely crashed, totally unrecognizeable... no saving the sucker. So here is the thing... for the moment I am using the kids computer that really isn't good for more then playing video games. I am using it with an older version of my dial up software. Basically... I have to get a new computer tomorrow. No ifs ands or buts about it. So you know... I can see all your emails (Susan I am working on your order Niki yours is ready and Jessi yours too) but I can't send any emails. Every other screen is a red x this page is not available screen. Anyone realize what else that means.... I don't have my website software anymore. I am hoping when we get the computer home tomorrow I will be able to download it... get the website reloaded and then I can add all the beads to my BeadBox for you. I am thinking it won't be until late afternoon or evening.

My Mom and Dad came by for a Mothers Day dinner tonight... and the each made a bead! I am so proud of them. I will show you photos when I get photoshop installed again and all that... yikes this is going to be worse then I thought. Oh well, I know you all understand. Hang in there with me. We will get it all figured out.

One fun note... my Mom got a peak at the bad bead jar scarifices and she pulled them out. She says they aren't bad and she strung them up for you guys. So watch for "Mom's Misfits" tomorrow :)

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I say briefly: Best! Useful information. Good job guys.
»

Anonymous said...

Greets to the webmaster of this wonderful site! Keep up the good work. Thanks.
»