Friday, March 30, 2007

Beads & Birthdays



Here she is... the girl of the day!! Lauren had a hot bubble bath, put on a new dress, had her nails painted and just had to have a few photos taken. Isn't she a pretty one!?! Gotta love those curls. Just wash and go with those. And I love that my camera can take sepia tone photos. This was my favorite photo of the day.

Lauren was up early to open some presents. She rode around on her new three wheel Barbie scooter for a while. Then we made double chocolate chocolate chip cookies to take to preschool. Of course we had to have her favorite lunch, Chicken McNuggets!! While she was having fun at preschool I snuck home to decorate the house with balloons and streamers. I also made her a butterfly birthday cake. You should have seen the look on her face when she saw the decorations. She said "I just love when it is my birthday!"


Somewhere in there I also found the time to get the Bead Box beads posted. Loads of discs to keep ya busy. And hey, discs aren't just for jewelry you know... if you know any knitters, these make fabulous buttons!! There are loads of bright colors and lots of twisties and matched sets too. Should keep ya busy for a while. And two sets would be enough to make your own "Playground" bracelet. You can grab a couple yards of silk cording over at www.deepwoodart.com and while you are there, you can find out about Fran awesome new free beads contest. I got my shirt... did you get yours?


Time to dash back to the festivities!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Kerry,
I hope the birthday girl had a fantastic birthday today!!! And yes that is an adorable picture of Lauren that you posted!

~Cindy