Monday, March 26, 2007

The Results




I thought you might like to have a look at what all those discs turned into!! The top pairing is the new set for my tutorial. The new necklace is lighter then the original "Playground Antics". This one is shorter (17 inches instead of 20 inches) and it has fewer beads (40something instead of 60something). Still clinks together and makes a great sound like the original!! Which is my favorite part of the design :) I had enough beads in red and purples to do the second bracelet in the second photo.

So, you all want discs of your own to play with huh? I have gotten a bunch of email about it!! I was thinking of another color combination, but I suppose I could put it on hold and do more discs this week for Friday's update. What do you think, a mix of simple solid discs and a few fancy layered ones too? I'll see what I can do!!

For now, it is time to get this house under control. When you spend the weekend writing and beading instead of following your wild kids around in circles cleaning up after them... things go nuts. I have loads of stuff everywhere!! This place needs to be dusted, mopped, and all around tidied up... and don't even get me started on the laundry situation!!

I'll pop back in with the new Freebie winner later.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

And the crowd goes WILD!!!!!
Kerry you are like the energizer bunny. You keep on going and going and going.
Will the tutorials be published in a magazine???