Monday, June 12, 2006

I tried...


This will be my third attempt at updating this blog today! Needless to say, I am getting rather frustrated. Bare with me...

I first tried to let you know about all the happenings in the Bead Box. Did you check them out already? Well anyway... I ended up having more to share then I realized. First of all I made way way too many beads for the "Harvest Moon" necklace. So, you have a bunch of those in a set. They are dark ink blue purple, lavender, transparent lavender and golden amber. Then a set of Kaleidescope beads (which have since been scooped up)... these are the only good thing that Evil Dark Purple can do. Then some new things from me that I worked on this weekend. I called them "Antiques", they are a lot different then what you usually see from me, but I hope you like them... I love them, let me know what you think! Also, I made some more raku pebbles... then some wicked space beads! All together like that and it looks like I had a busy weekend! I guess I did.

I was also going to let you know that "Copper Courtyard" ended tonight. But it ended about 40mins ago so no point updating that, lol.

I wanted to let you all know my back is doing loads better. I am sure it will be 100% by the end of the week, which is good because I am teaching on Friday.

It's late... and I am so tired... I will have a better update for you tomorrow.

But before I go... CONGRATS goes to DEEDEE H. This weeks free beads winner... go check out the new beads, tell me how you like them. They have a story behind them that is just going to have to wait until tomorrow. Oh, and today's photo is my "Fiesta" knob... don't let me forget to tell you my exciting knob news.... til tomorrow! *yawn*

No comments: