Sunday, June 11, 2006

OUCH....


My back has been sore for the past week or so. I couldn't figure out why. Then it hit me... with the new laptop, I have been sitting on the hardwood chairs at the dinning room table. I need to get cushions or something... or go back to sitting downstairs in my big comfy office chair. Anyway, Lauren needed a bath this afternoon (been playing in all that sand!!) and I had to clean the tub first (clean out all that sand!!). I did something while I was cleaning... and now, I am very carefully propped up in my bed with pillows and heating pad. I pulled something in my back. I can move about an inch form side to side before screaming. LOL! Hopefully whatever got pulled will warm up and get back in gear... I can't be like this long.

So today's photo is of one of the knobs I made last night... pretty cool huh? Not a great photo, sorry. But you get the idea. I did a little experimenting last night and got ideas for what I wanted to do at the torch this morning. I got a few things done. I am thinking I will have 3-4 goodies in the bead box tomorrow. Come back and check them out :)

Oh... I finally took a photo of my "Glass Studio" (aka... the "no kids allowed" zone of the garage)

No comments: