Tuesday, March 21, 2006

Germ Warfare!


Watch out! Stay clear! This is a bad germ zone.. enter at your own risk! LOL! Do those of you with kids ever feel like that should be posted on a sign and hammered to your front door? I do these days. It would seem that it is now Andrew's turn to be under the weather. He woke up this morning with a fever and looking pale as a ghost. He is currently asleep curled in a ball under my covers. Poor little guy... no doubt he will be home sick for the next few days and then it will be Lauren's turn. I will taking a run to the store tomorrow for tubs of bleach and lysol, ugh! I just had a 5 hour clean spree on Friday, will it never end?! LOL!

Bead time was cut short last night by the season primere of Prison Break. I love that show and right after I get to watch 24 (which is kinda getting far fetched but I love seeing Keiffer so that's okay.) I did experiment for about and hour. I got an interesting start on my next set of beads, inspired by of all things, my dish soap! I noticed the my transparent teal was the EXACT same color as my Mountain Spring Dawn with bleach. SO I started a set all blue and bubbly! I'll share it when it's finished.

Today's photo is of the gift I sent to my secret beader. The B&B community has a Secret Beader gift exchange every few months. It is loads of fun and I can't wait to see what I get. I hope my person enjoys this! She has a SUPER tiny wrist! These were the beads inspired by AmyK on wetcanvas.com THANKS AMY!

DON'T FORGET... "MELTED VINYL" ENDS TONIGHT! GO GET YOUR BIDS IN!

No comments: