Wednesday, March 15, 2006

Much to do...


I had to take few minutes yesterday to organize my thoughts and get my "To Do" list together. I didn't realize... I have 5 orders to do, I have 3 sets I am dying to make, I need to order so more glass (even thougth I just spent $175 on glass 2 weeks ago), I have my secret beader gift to create and plus winery time is just around the corner. Yikes I am one busy Momma. But I LOVE IT! I thrive when I am busy. Bored... Bad.

Did I tell you, Jacob was home sick yesterday. I had to pick him up from school Monday with a fever and he stayed home sick Tuesday. He tried to stay home again today but Ron was convinced he was fine and sent him to school. I am such a push over... they whine enough to me and I say FINE! But not Ron... no fever... no vomit... go to school!

My Fire Mountain Gems order should be here today. I can't wait to see all my goodies! And I will be busting butt to make beads tonight and get orders moving. Thanks so much for your continued support in voting. I am holding strong at #4 on Artzee and last I checked I was #25 on Top-25. I have to add "Make More Free Beads" to my to do list. Ron suggested something... what if I did the free bead drawing once a month instead of every week and that one set would be BIGGER! Like 15 beads? Send me an email and let me know what you think about that.

Do you like my new take on the 5 strand illusion? I will get a better photo when the sun comes out but I think it is really neat. Let me know what you think.

No comments: