Sunday, March 26, 2006

Ohhhh.. Ahhhh... new jewelry!


Two new pieces to share with you. I was actually pretty surprised I was able to get them done yesterday. But when inspiration strikes you just gotta go with it! First image is of my new necklace "With Luck". Once again I couldn't come up with a great clasp for this square link bracelet so I transformed it into a necklace! The emerald green lampwork crystal beads inspired the name. The strand around the back of the neck is two shade of green seed beads. It is fun to wear! The second piece is "Glittering Tide". The glowing aqua lampwork rounds were from a set I started on Thursday night. They were just too good to let go. I had to use them myself! As I was making the bracelet I thought it needed more, so I added a wave a seed beads in and out of it. There are clusters of crystals, fresh water peacock iris dyed pearls and sterling silver Thai beads too.

On the home front... Lauren is doing well, as long as she has medicine in her, her fever stays down. She is being spunky as usual right now. She wants to be outside playing in the mud but it is only 40 degrees out so I am being mean and making her stay in. My sister is coming by this afternoon to dye Jacob's hair. He wants to be blonde, LOL! I have to let him express himself. And besides his hair grows fast. I will share a photo when his hair is done :)

No comments: