Wednesday, March 01, 2006

New Beads

The new beads have been officially named "Moody" and they are up on Ebay now. Go and check them out!

___________________________________________

Here they are the "New Beads".. they haven't been properly photographed yet and they don't officially have a name either but I just couldn't wait to show you them! I emailed a photo to my sister, hopefully she'll have a great name for them. They are so different, and really beautiful in person. It was so good getting to torch these last night. I was sooo missing making beads. Once they have been named they will go up on Ebay. So if you want them... watch for them!

I have come down with yet another cold... sniffle sniffle. Not a knock my on my backside one though. I haven't had one liek that in a while. This is just a annoyance one. So once I get the majority of my "work" done this morning... I am laying low for the afternoon. Since I have the sniffles I decided I am going to do another dragon set next. I did "Dragon Sneezes" and "Dragon Sniffles"... next "Dragon Wheezing". Poor old dragon, I hope he gets well soon!

No comments: