Friday, July 28, 2006

Just a little peak


I thought I would give you a little peak at the new bead design for a new necklace. But just a little peak. I hope the photo is abstract enough that you get a hint at what I am doing but that you are not completely sure. Hmmm.... a mystery. I finished up the last of my orders last night (which means I am open to new orders if you need anything) and I got to spend a couple hours working on some beads for my. It was very theraputic. It was late, I had my tunes on, just me ang the light on the torch.

A free beads update for everyone... Sorry, I just can't send confitmation emails anymore. Which is a good and bad... good because you all are sending so many votes my way, bad because I just can't keep up on the emails. I usually like to at least reply with a "thanks" to let you know I got the votes but that is just getting to be too much for me. There are a bunch on you that send messages along with your votes and I LOVE THAT! Those that actually take time to write to me, of course I am going to take the time to write back. But when you send me "I voted" and the message is blank, those are the ones where I will add you to the fish bowl and probably not respond. I feel terrible but that's just the way it has to be. I appreciate your support! And I promise to make a new set of free beads today.

Tonight is part 2 of last week's Totally Twisted and then you probably won't hear from my much this weekend. It is Andrew's birthday tomorrow! My baby boy is turning 7! HAPPY BIRTHDAY NANU!!! We have a fun filled day planned for him tomorrow doing all his favorite things. We are going to have "Chinesse Chicken", see "Cars", cookout on the grill (he requested hamburgers, beans (brown not green) and corn on the cob) then swimming cake and ice cream! I looked for a baby photo of Andrew to share like I did on Lauren's birthday back in March but alas, we didn't have a digital camera back then.

My Mom offered to have the kids for the afternoon so I will be getting a much needed break. I am going to do a tiny bit of shopping and a whole bunch of torching. Check ya later!

No comments: